RECOVERY TEAM #63
HEADQUARTERS XIV CORPS APO 453
3 October 1945
SUBJECT: Records found at POW Camp #9, located at Sakata,
TO: Commanding Officer Recovered Personnel Detachment.
1. Roster of the Prisoners of War at the Sendai POW Camp #9,
located at Sakata, Japan.
2. A few religious hymns.
3. A religious program for Sunday, August 26.
(A.) The fifth number disclosed they were to give a prayer for
a deceased prisoner. The name of this man was written out but
it was not legible.
4. Two Japanese postcards stitched together at the top and the
following printed on one:
Dvr. J. Goldie
18th. Div. Tps. Coy
5. List of ten (10) details for 5/9/45. (5 Sep 1945)
6. A small piece of paper with: Sgt. Wilkinson by 1300, written
7. A list of eighteen (18) men and their units.
8. Reference Kit list together with information concerning equipment
to be taken by each POW enroute to Manila.
/S/ Don C. King
DON C. KING, 2nd. Lt., F.A
Recovery Team #63