"The Brick Yard"
(YOKOHAMA TAIKA RENGA)
YOKOHAMA-shi, ISOGO-ku, NISHI NEGISHI BABA-machi
1 May 1944: Established
4 Jun 1945: Camp destroyed POWs transferred to Tokyo 5-B Niigata
Brickyard and some stevedore details.
Actual rosters did not survive as camp was destroyed in firebombing. These are recreated from the Ambrit Report.
British plus (1) Aussie and 3 unknown
This was the "AMBRIT", a diary maintained by POWS and located in the British War Museum. Copy courtesy of John Powers.